Get Hired By the State of Illinois
The State of Illinois is seeking candidates to fill multiple positions in multiple agencies. Workshop provides an overview of employment opportunities, application criteria and hiring procedures. The workshop will include information on:
- Successful search strategies for commonly hired State positions
- A better understanding of the State application process
- Translating your life experience in an effective CMS100 application
- Tips for preparing for State testing and interviewing
- Question and Answer session
To get the most out of this workshop, create an account and register in www.IllinoisJobLink.com. (Registration not required, but highly recommended.) Please bring pen and paper for note taking.
IDES is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all state and federal nondiscrimination laws in the administration of its programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Contact the Office Manager of the IDES office nearest you or the IDES Equal Opportunity Office (312) 793-9290 or TTY (888) 340-1007.
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Community Room